Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains




I went on a mini Superdrug shopping trip especially to get my hands on these bad boys! I had seen a lot of positive reviews from the US, so I was looking forward to trying them out for myself.  


Tempting though it was to buy loads (they are currently on an introductory offer of £5.99 at Superdrug) I settled on buying one nude and one bright. I got 'Lovesick' a hot fuschia pink, and 'Honey' a nude, brown toned pink.

In the bullet they are quite waxy, almost remind me of a Crayola crayon! But despite this they apply really creamily. Not the most moisturising of products, but better than what I was expecting!
What has suprised me most about these is how long they last! Usually a lipstick does not last very long at all on me, but these lasted a good 5-6 hours. I'm putting this down to the 'stain' in their name. With 'Lovesick' I even had traces of it left on my lips the next day!

Two other things I really like about the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains is the minty smell they have, and that you can twist them up from the base to reveal loads more product without having to sharpen!

I have had such a nightmare typing this, the letter 'i' is being tempermental, I have literally been thumping the keyboard to get it to work!! Computers :@!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. love 'Honey' very lovely neutral x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swatched Honey today and almost bought it... was very restrained! I'm sure I'll give in and get it at some point though!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll be seeing a review on your blog in the near future :P xx

      Delete