Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush




I am absolutely loving cream blushers at the moment, so when I spotted this alongside the new Revlon Kissable Balm Stains as part of their Summer 2012 collection, I had to snap it up.

I decided on the colour 'Flushed' instead of 'Pinched' as I am trying to steer myself away from peach coloured blush for a change. The colour looks quite intense raspberry pink in the pot, but when blended out on the skin its a softer colour which can then be layered to create a greater intensity.

What I really like about this is the texture. It has such a silky feel to it, not sticky and tacky like some cream blushers I have tried in the past. It is very lightweight without being too mousse-like, and for this reason it is so easy to apply when you are in a rush, you can literally swirl your fingers around the pot and blend into your cheek, et voila!! 

You can pick one of these up from Superdrug or Boots, for £5.99.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't realise these were sold in the UK!!! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to try these! This is such a lovely colour x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product looks amazing! Even just from the photos you can tell what a lovely consistency it is! Cant wait to give these a go! Your blog is great, i have really enjoyed reading it :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thankyouuu!! Glad you enjoyed reading it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of the blush! So bright and summery :)
    New follower of your blog (:

    turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete