Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty


I have been on the hunt for something to calm down my skin and help prevent/get rid of the persistant spots I always have around my chin and mouth. This miracle product has answered my prayers!!





I literally cannot sing the Mask of Magnaminty's praises enough!! Already planning to go and buy a back-up incase I run out.

You smooth this product allover your face as liberally as you want, and leave it to work its magic for 10-15 minutes. It is so cooling when you put it on, feels like it has been sitting in the fridge for ages! The minty smell is out of this world, it is so refreshing and really awakens your senses. Whilst the mask is sitting on your face, it tingles quite alot, but to me that means it must be working!  

The mask has an added bonus of ground aduki beans and evening primrose seeds in which exfoliate your skin as you remove it, to get rid of any dead skin cells.

I have used this mask 3 times now and I can already see the difference in my skin, it feels so smooth, doesn't look as red, and I don't know if this is a co-incidence but no spots have appeared since I first used it. I have combination skin, but I think for somebody with dry skin this might be a little too drying.

Seriously impressed with this mask! It costs £4.75 for 125g or £8.25 for 315g from Lush.
Whilst I was there I also picked up Think Pink bath bomb, Yuzu and Cocoa bubblebar and Dorothy bubble bar.


What are your favourite Lush products??






8 comments:

  1. I love lush! best smelling shop on the planet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer from the same thing! I'll have to give this a go :) xx

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should, its amazing! I'm going to buy another one tomorrow xxx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Mask of Magnaminty!!! Favourite Lush product ever!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I have lived without it!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. My Lush favourite is the Brazened Honey mask - it does have the same effect as this, I think, but it's not quite as drying to to the honey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I might try that next time!! My skins going through abit of a dry patch atm so sounds good :) x

      Delete
  5. I love Lush Skincare products! They're AWESOME and they help my sensitive skin during extreme cold months.

    ReplyDelete