Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor!


 
I could not resist giving in to temptation and picking up something from the recent MAC Hey, Sailor! collection. I love all things nautical and to do with the sea, so this was right up my street!
 
 
The first thing that caught my eye was 'Fleet Fast' a pink-toned golden coral in a satin finish (£18.00). I do really like this colour, but I wish I had gone for 'Launch Away' as I already have similar coloured blushers in my collection to 'Fleet Fast'. Leopard never changes its spots, or blusher for that matter!!
 

The second item I chose was abit of a curveball for me. I am not a lipgloss person at all, but for some reason I had a change of heart and decided to give 'Orange Tempera' a go (£13.50). After wearing this a couple of times, I think I have been converted! Its quite a pale peachy orange nude, but looks really natural on the lips. It also lasts quite a long time, so its definately one for everyday wear, or over the top of lipstick for a more glam look.  





Hope you are all having a nice day :)


 

7 comments:

  1. I really want to get my hands on something from this collection too :) the blush you picked is lovely!

    just found your blog :) love it! and the name! following you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou :) hehe we must share the same love of the colour peach!! Just browsing through yours now :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love MAC and this collection...WOW
    that blush is gorgeous,
    might pop down there soon and pick up a few things
    great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! Yes you definately should they have some really nice collections in at the moment!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog and I love it, followed! You also convinced me to buy something from this collection, so thankyou!! Lovely post xxx

    www.studdds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun :) oo what do you fancy getting from the collection?? xxx

      Delete
    2. Deffinetly a blush, its just choosing which one!xxx

      Delete