Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Maybelline Popsticks





Yesterday while shopping in Superdrug, this neon 'Popstick' from Maybelline caught my eye. I initially saw the bright orange label on the bottom stating 'Citrus Slice' and I went for a closer look, thinking it was some sort of crazy orange lipstick.


I would describe this as a sheer coloured lipbalm in bullet form. It does nothing amazing in terms of colour payoff, it leaves a glossy sheen with the slightest pink tinge to it. The thing I absolutely love about this though, is the smell. Think penny mix-up sweets, sugary fizzy drinks, orange lollys!! This is definately more of a novelty item, although it is pretty moisturising, and I will be keeping this in my handbag to keep my lips in good condition.




Maybelline Popsticks retail at £7.19 from Superdrug, and there are 4 shades to choose from:

Cherry Pop
Citrus Slice
Pink Lollipop
Pink Sugar

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah first time I had seen them too! Only had mine afew days but its broken already :( x

    ReplyDelete