Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Rainbow Makeup Storage Solution


Quick post for you today on how I store my makeup. Anyone that knows me will know that I am a huge fan of bright colours, so as soon as I saw this I knew it had to be mine!


I got it from Hobbycraft, I can't remember the exact price but it was around the £50 mark. I do think this is abit pricey, but it is really big, height wise it comes upto just below my shoulders, and there are 11 drawers, each of which are 8cms deep. Its made of a plastic which is really easy to wipe clean if there are any makeup accidents! 


So pleased I got it, it fits in with my room perfectly, and who doesn't like rainbow colours?? My room is so bright you practically need sunglasses just to stick your head round the door! Some of you might think this is abit too much seen as I am 22, but I just love being surrounded by bright colours, it makes me happy! I am eventually going to get drawer dividers or something to make each drawer super organised!

Can anyone recommend anywhere that sells them??


12 comments:

  1. Have you tried B&M? I've seen a few bloggers by storage stuff from there that you might like :) xx

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I never thought of there :) thankyou I'll definately have a look! Xx

      Delete
  2. That is so awesome!! I love bright colors as well :) I don't think I'd ever fill that up though if I had one...my makeup collection is rather small-ish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry its not all full of makeup, i'm not that obsessed haha!! xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this! So pretty and sunny :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I love it, it's so slick and easy to navigate around considering it's relatively new, mine is still a mess now, and we're talking 18 months on :o) Loving this set up, defo the most unique I've seen, but a great piece for a serious collection! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much that's such a nice thing to say :) literally made my day xx

      Delete
  5. LOVE this storage! I too am a fan of bright colours, but as my whole room is made of wood it would be so strange if I just randomly had coloured drawers in here unfortunately :( I've literally just come across your blog and love it so much!xxx
    autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuu lovely!! I'm just about to look at yours too :)xxx

      Delete
  6. Great storage solution. I do love bright colours. You should do a make up collection, I love to be nosey and it looks like you have a great collection. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes I've been thinking of doing a makeup collection, think I will break it up into sections :) xx

      Delete