Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Rouge D'Armani Sheers






I decided to splash out and invest in a lipstick that would be easy to wear during the day. My lips get really dry, so its sometimes difficult for me to wear lipstick as it clings to any dry patches, and looks, quite frankly, horrific!

I stumbled across these in Fenwicks, and they turned out to be exactly what I was looking for and more! There is a really nice selection of colours in the Rouge D'Armani range...and I opted for 502, a really nice blush pink.

The formula is featherlight, does not feel like you are wearing a lipstick at all, more a really creamy, moisturising lipbalm. The colour payoff is actually pretty good, gives a really natural pink flush to the lips, and its also really long lasting.

One of the best things about this however, is the packaging! The glossy black finish makes it feel really classy and sophisticated, and sets it firmly into the high end lipstick category. In the lid is a really powerful magnet, which makes such a satisfying noise when you close it, I could happily sit for ages snapping away haha!

I would really reccomend these if you're looking to treat yourself to something that you can use everyday. I know I will be getting an awful lot of use from mine!

£25, Fenwicks



1 comments:

  1. My lips are really dry too which can make some lipstick look horrible. Its a bit expensive but sounds like it pays off :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete